TooSpoiled to take the DC beltway

I have been enjoying my commute to work lately. It's a beautiful drive from New Market, Maryland (MD) to Chantilly, Virginia (VA). I drive by wineries, small towns and beautiful pastures. This is a quite the contrast from the everyday bustle of the Washington, DC beltway. It's a pleasant drive. Sure it has its bad days but overall it's quite good.

Am I getting spoiled? Maybe but I did get an email (spam) from TooSpoiled.com for a Customer Service Representative position. I don't know where they got my resume but I am J2EE developer/data architect. Anyway their site is a riot. They also need to mine their resumes better.

Comments

ClintJCL said…
They contacted me as well. Something seemed fishy, and that's how I got here :)

Popular posts from this blog

A Eulogy for my grandmother

Kashmiri memories

Looking Overseas and Beyond