Nick Saban


"I am not interested in the Alabama job" was Nick Saban's reply a few days ago. However I read the news today that he is infact taking the Alabama job. The dude is indecisive and I first saw that when he took his sweet time in throwing the replay flag in the Dolphins first game in 2006 season verses the Pittsburgh Steelers. I strongly believe that game had an impact on the rest of the Dolphins season. In July, 2006, I was in Miami visiting family and while I was there, I saw Saban being interviewed. He talked about being positive and doing everything to get ready for the season. Unfortunately his "positiveness" was overshadowed by his "indecisiveness". One piece of advice for the good coach, "Nick don't hesitate and 'Just do it!'"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Eulogy for my grandmother

Kashmiri memories

Looking Overseas and Beyond