I am glad...

After reading this article on Victoria "Posh Spice" Beckham, I appreciate my wonderful wife. She is great! She is a supportive wife and a wonderful mother. My kids Tabitha and Seth love her. For example today my daughter was crying during dinner saying she didn't want to eat pasta. I was stern with her however my wife Michelle was patient enough to actually have a good conversation how it is important for Tabitha to eat. Small things like that amaze me about her. She brings the sparkle in my life and a great foundation. If she is reading this entry then this is what I say to her, "Michelle, thanks for being such a wonderful wife and being patient with me and the kids. Everyday I realize I love you more and more."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Eulogy for my grandmother

Kashmiri memories

Looking Overseas and Beyond