A letter to fellow bloggers

Dear Bloggers,

Hope you are enjoying blogging,

As for me, I have been blogging for couple of weeks and it is great. I tried blogging before on Xanga.com and Myspace.com and both are not too good. As a software developer who has worked on the web tier, data source tier and every tier in between, I believe that Xanga.com and Myspace.com are quite restrictive. I don't get the freedom to actually add anything cool. For example, I have been tracking my blog everyday to see how it is doing. I have had hits from Europe and other places in the US. I use Google Analytics. It's great and I recommend that you try to add it to your sites. I have also incorporated AdSense to try generate some revenue for this site. Well that's all for now. Please keep blogging since I am enjoying your sites.

Sincerely,

Enoch Moses

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Eulogy for my grandmother

Kashmiri memories

Looking Overseas and Beyond