Today I Resigned

As many of you know that I was at a crossroad for a month now, however after prayer and thinking through things, I turned in my resignation letter to my current employer ManTech Information Systems and Technology (ManTech IS&T) and sent my acceptance letter to my new employer, Federal Aviation Authority (FAA).   FAA was very patient with my decision and they have diligently answered every question I had.  In the end, I could see the Lord's guidance through out the whole ordeal.  When I joined ManTech, I signed up to be a Java programmer (I love programming), however, I only did it for a month before I got pulled off doing XML Data Modeling and Services Oriented Architecture (SOA) work.  All of my work from the day I started at ManTech till now provided me with essential experience for the FAA position which is called SOA Technical Lead  Its mysterious and profound on how the Lord provides.  Anyway please continue to pray for us since we now to sell our house (which needs work!) and move to Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.  I also have to report at Oklahoma City on January 22nd, 2008.  I will be there for couple of weeks before they transfer me back to District of Columbia (DC).  I will be in the DC area until we sell our place.

Comments

MPH said…
=(

(One sad face from each of the Tates)
mjf said…
Though we will be farther apart we still "stand fast in one spirit, with one mind striving together for the faith of the gospel".
Sr. Fab said…
Godspeed. I will profoundly miss having the Moses family nearby and especially Tabitha, Seth and Patricia.
Rachel said…
Yay! Looking forward to seeing you guys sometime when we're down visiting!

Popular posts from this blog

A Eulogy for my grandmother

Kashmiri memories

Looking Overseas and Beyond