OK is different in a good way

I am currently in Oklahoma and life here is quite different. Some of things that are different in Oklahoma:
  • People are "super" nice.
  • Traffic is sparse
  • Gas is cheap
  • Housing is cheap
  • Handful of high rise building in the downtown area
  • Sales taxes is around 8%
  • University of Oklahoma fans are everywhere *yuck*
If we are to move here in a few months then I could see why Lord wants us to move here. Saints here having been praying for people who can speak Spanish since the church is in a Latin neighborhood and they want to do outreach in the community. I don't speak the language but Michelle can. I have been praying that she uses it before she forgets it. The meeting also needs young families. The couple I am staying with are great. They have opened up their home and they truly have the gift of hospitality. I pray my wife and I can open up our home for other saints when they are in need of a roof over their heads.

Anyway that's all for now.

Comments

Hey, glad you made it there safely. Sorry about the Oklahoma fans. Hope we can all get together sometime in the near future. Call me if you get bored or wanna chat.

Take care,
eric
MPH said…
Michelle can speak to me in Spanish any time she wants.

Popular posts from this blog

A Eulogy for my grandmother

Kashmiri memories

Looking Overseas and Beyond