Oklahoma!



As many of you didn't know,
  1. I stayed in Enid, Oklahoma for couple of months after I moved to the US from India in 1990.
  2. I did my 9th Grade in Stillwater Junior High School, Oklahoma
  3. I did my 10th Grade in Stillwater High School, Oklahoma
  4. I got my first driver's license in Stillwater, Oklahoma
  5. My mother got diagnosed with Breast Cancer in Stillwater, Oklahoma
  6. I spent some time with my mother in Tulsa, Oklahoma when she was going through radiation treatment.
  7. My mother died in Stillwater, Oklahoma
  8. My mother is buried in Stillwater, Oklahoma
  9. I enjoyed my time in Oklahoma since it is unique place. It is not like the Washington DC, nor is it like Seattle, Washington but rather it is a place where you get to know your neighbors.
  10. In Oklahoma, you see alot folks who married their high school sweet hearts.
  11. You see alot folks chewing tobacco and wearing cowboy hats.
  12. Oklahoma is a mix between the farmers of the Kansas and the cowboys in Oklahoma. It's a good place.
In closing, my co-worker and friend Eric Copen created the above Flash video.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Eulogy for my grandmother

Kashmiri memories

Looking Overseas and Beyond