It's been almost week....

Well, it's been almost week from my last blog entry. Why am I taking so much time between blog entries? The answer is that I haven't had much time to get my thoughts together and write a blog entry. I have been busy folks! Work, and spending time with my family has been pretty much sucking all my time. So what has been going on in my life for the last week or so. Let's see:
  1. Went to Philadelphia to attend a family friend's funeral - the family friend's 12 year old son hanged himself

  2. Worked on a Identity Management (IDM) Paper for the US Government - IDM in a SOA environment

  3. Watched the NFL Draft - Brady Quinn was a steal for the Browns

  4. Keeping up with my fantasy baseball - I need a good outfielder

  5. Working on a local antique dealership website - it's tedious work

  6. Spending time with my family - enjoyed it

  7. Went to Brookside Gardens in Silver Springs, Maryland - Kids loved it

  8. Went to church - Heard David Dunlap speak on prophecy

  9. Taking a proactive approach (eating healthy) to loose weight - Living on salads

  10. Bought a new Bible - NKJV Pocket Bill from Nelson Bibles

  11. Paid Bills - Mundane things in life

As you see it has been pretty much a typical week. Therefore I posted a Yahoo! pic which has nothing to do with the entry but it should hopefully put a smile on your face. Remember we need take a moment here and there to smile about life and things it brings along.

NOTE ABOUT PIC: Sumo baby : University student sumo wrestlers attempt to make babies cry during the "Baby-cry Sumo," an annual contest which is supposed to bring good health, at Tokyo's Sensoji temple in Tokyo.(AFP/Toshifumi Kitamura)

Comments

Michelle said…
Those babies are CUTE!

Popular posts from this blog

A Eulogy for my grandmother

Kashmiri memories

Looking Overseas and Beyond