The 2 resolutions

Well here it goes! I promised myself that I would never make New Year resolutions since most if not all people cannot keep them. Well I have been able to do that for the last 31 years and counting. No New Year resolutions! I did, however, created one yesterday April 29th, 2007. This is what I resolved to do as long as I can:
  1. Read the whole bible in a year (365 days)
  2. Blog everyday!
Read the whole bible in a year - I have personally never done it. I have read through the bible but I have not done it in a year. It's not an easy task. For instance, tonight I read 1 Kings 8 and 1 Kings 9 which are 66 and 28 verses respectfully. Wow! That is alot reading but you know what, it is good reading. I enjoy reading my bible. It's quality stuff and it is the Word of God. Well that's all for today.

Comments

Michelle said…
Ok, go for it. Should I keep you accountable?
Sr. Fab said…
So your last blog in April was to say that you will blog everyday? Hmmmm
Michelle said…
You've been tagged, check out my blog

Popular posts from this blog

A Eulogy for my grandmother

Kashmiri memories

Looking Overseas and Beyond