While I was driving today...

This evening while I was driving home, my mind wandered to the Florida Keys. My wife (who just started a new blog), my kids and I went to Florida nine months ago and we spent couple of days in the Keys. As I was stuck behind a long line of cars going at 35 miles per hour, I thought of the blue waters of the Atlantic Ocean, the warm sun, the drive on the 7 mile bridge, the horizon where the sky and ocean met, and seafood. If I could get a telecommute position (not that I am looking), I would probably move there and work from there. I also remembered one of the people I met there who visited Key West once and then moved down there the next year.

I guess that's why tourist's destinations like Florida Keys, Arizona and other places are popular destination The question I have for you is,"what your favorite spot".

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Eulogy for my grandmother

Kashmiri memories

Looking Overseas and Beyond