Perceptions

Have you ever watched the show "South Park"? I personally have watched maybe ten minutes of a show when I was in college which was eight years ago. I didn't like the show at all since I thought the humor was crude and frankly terrible. The worst part was the animation. I didn't like the style.

Well my friend Eric found this web site http://www.sp-studio.de which lets you create South Park characters. Therefore I went ahead and created myself and then Eric created me on this site. This is how I created myself:

As you can see, I pictured myself with:
  • Glasses - since I wear glasses
  • Droopy eyed - i believe i have droopy eyes
  • Red Shirt - I have a red pullover
  • Drool - I sometimes drool when I am sleeping
  • Green gloves - since they reminded me of my wife's gloves
  • Blue pants - since I like to wear jeans
  • Orange hat - I have a Baltimore Orioles hat
  • Bin Laden's cave - I hope we catch him
This is how my friend pictured me:

He has me excited about reading a book. He said it could be my bible or my Java Programming book. It is true that I get excited about both books. My hair is messy because I hate haircuts.

The reason why I am writing about this incident is because we sometimes forget how we perceive others and ourselves. It is important to remember that people might perceive us differently and maybe falsely but Christ always knows our hearts. I wish I spent more time reading His Word. Hope you enjoyed this entry.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Eulogy for my grandmother

Kashmiri memories

Looking Overseas and Beyond