I pay for propaganda

This morning the Moses family went to Smithsonian Institution National Museum of Natural History in Washington DC. I wanted my son Seth to see dinosaur bones and my daughter Tabitha to see the Hope Diamond. While we enjoyed the whole day, I was amazed how Smithsonian, a US Government Institution, pushes the concept of evolution. There was an Evolution Theatre and various kiosks which were showing plant, horse and other evolutionary ideas to young minds. I don't believe that evolution is a scientific fact but it merely a scientific theory which has alot of holes. While I was going through the exhibit, I was amazed how God created so many types of animals. Animals that are large, small. Animals that fly, walk on land and swim. In the end, I was glad my children saw the animal bones and that they were young enough NOT to understand the evolutionary propaganda which you (if you are work in the US) and I pay for through our tax dollars. There is something wrong with that picture.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Eulogy for my grandmother

Kashmiri memories

Looking Overseas and Beyond