Snore Fest!


Last night I spent some time watching the heavyweight boxing title fight. Boy! Was it boring. Wladimir Klitschko was simply using his size 6 feet 7 inches to jab his opponent Sultan Ibragimov who is a mere 6 feet. When I watch boxing, I like to see how fighters adjust to each other and how courageous the fighters are. The Sultan was merely outsized however I did see that he had more heart to at least make the fight competitive. Glass chin Wlad was nothing more than an overgrown bully who didn't show any skill but rather dominated his opponent with his size. The heavy weight division is currently composed of boxers who are simply...medicore. It was a waste of my time. I still think Samuel Peter has the most promise. Till next time...zzzz!

Comments

Sr. Fab said…
I saw that fight too. It's hard to see how hard the connections are until they replay it slower.

Popular posts from this blog

A Eulogy for my grandmother

Kashmiri memories

Looking Overseas and Beyond