For Valentine's Day...

For Valentine's Day, I bought a bag of chocolates for each kid and a large box of chocolates for my wonderful wife Michelle. Chocolate has a special place of endearment in the Moses household. You will always find some chocolate or something that contains chocolates. You name it and we have it like chocolate ice cream, chocolate syrup for Seth's sudden cravings for chocolate milk, chocolate chip mint ice cream for Ms. Tabitha, chocolate cookies, and on and on.

I bought all of these chocolates at a Lindt store which is at the Rio in Gaithersburg, Maryland. Everyone in the family including myself and Patricia were enjoying the creamy chocolates for dessert after we had our Valentine's Day dinner. The dinner consisted of french fries, chicken strips and nuggets, a double cheeseburger and a McChicken. Yup That's right! We had McDonald's for dinner. I still haven't opened my bar of chocolate which is a Chili flavored dark chocolate. I will probably dig into it tomorrow and meanwhile I wonder if I like my chocolate hot and bitter or simply creamy and sweet. Hopefully you, the reader, had a wonderful Valentine's Day.

Comments

Sr. Fab said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sr. Fab said…
I had to say it:

Life is like a box of chocolates. You never know what your are going to get.

Popular posts from this blog

A Eulogy for my grandmother

Kashmiri memories

Looking Overseas and Beyond