Social Networks

Yesterday I signed up on Facebook.com which is another social network that seems to be quite popular. I am therefore on three social networks:
  1. Myspace.com
  2. Facebook.com
  3. Linkedin.com - which is a professional networking site for jobs
Anyway yesterday I signed in and now I am reconnecting with my middle school buddies(yes middle school buddies from the 80s). Back then folks were into mullets, Nike high-tops, and typical 80s stuff. I now look at their profiles and everyone is an adult. Yes some have kids and others are married and then lastly there are some who are married and have kids. I guess I fall in the last category. Boy! Time flies by fast and in the next years I will have teenage kids, and then grand-kids and eventually your age folks die and then die. I guess that is life's vicious circle and then again it is good to reconnect with people who you knew once. Who knew you can technology will play such a large part in my life and in friends' lives. Then again...C'est la vie! Here is my friend Josh's entry on life. It's funny. Enjoy!

Comments

Michelle said…
I just joined facebook. It is neat to see people you haven't seen in years. Thanks for the idea.

Popular posts from this blog

A Eulogy for my grandmother

Kashmiri memories

Looking Overseas and Beyond