Blessing from the toilet ...eh?

You might wonder that it is an odd title for a blog entry however I felt it was appropriate. Let me explain. Last week, my daughter was playing with cell phone and she accidentally dropped into the toilet. The phone was pretty much fried after that. I could not use it. And so I went to see my friend Bobby Cherian, who owns a Verizon cell phone store, in Damascus, MD. After twenty minutes of looking around, I found the cell phone I liked. It is Verizon's LG enV which has a keyboard with a descent screen. I, now, use the cell phone to call my friends, use the internet to check my email on Yahoo! and Gmail, and play Madden Football 08. Yes, Madden Football which is not bad for a cell phone. I paid a minimal amount to get the game. I am enjoying my new gadget and therefore it was blessing from the toilet. However I did have to add 2 more years to my Verizon contract.
Here is a YouTube video which gives more information about the LG enV

Comments

Michelle said…
I do not like to push the fact that I picked her up while she was standing right next to this toilet that you speak of.
Eric said…
You two need waterproofing everywhere!

Popular posts from this blog

A Eulogy for my grandmother

Kashmiri memories

Looking Overseas and Beyond