Yesterday...

Yesterday my wife Michelle and I celebrated our 5th year anniversary of our marriage. It's been five years of bliss. I am content with what the Lord has blessed me with. A beautiful and healthy family of a wife and three little munchkins. I cannot even believe my oldest is 4 years old. Hey Tabitha slowed down alittle will ya! During the last five years, I have seen my family grown and the Lord providing during this whole time. Only His blessing. As my wife and I look forward to the next five, ten, fifteen, twenty years of our marriage, we know that we need to trust in Christ, each other and pray daily for wisdom for the daily trials of life.

Michelle,

If you are reading this entry then I have to say I am a happy man who has been blessed by God our Lord Jesus Christ. I had a great time in the last five years and I am looking forward to spend the rest of my life with you.

Love,

Enoch Moses

Comments

Michelle said…
I'm looking forward to our time together too! I love you lots and you are too kind to me.

Popular posts from this blog

A Eulogy for my grandmother

Kashmiri memories

Looking Overseas and Beyond