And now finally...


After creating a new blog for my technical blurbs, I can now go back to blogging the other things going on in my life. Here is a list:
  1. Sucker in Fantasy Football - I am currently in three fantasy football leagues and I am not happy with my teams. I have underachieving, mediocre, injured or good running backs on bad offenses. My wide receivers have been extremely inconsistent and my quarterbacks have been pass happy because their offenses cannot run the ball. The consistent positions are kickers (I have Neil Rackers and others), tight-ends and team defenses. For the last four years, my first round pick has been a bust. Seriously, my first round pick curse is worst than the Madden Football curse. Here is a recap of my terrible first round picks:
  2. Seeing my kids grow up - Wow they grow up fast! I am not ready to see them grow so fast. Where is "Slow Time" button on the Life's remote
  3. Working from home twice a week - It saves my wallet since I don't have to buy as much gas and I get to see my kids grow up
  4. Doing Facebook - I got intouch with people I knew 20+ years ago. Wow a blast from the past!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Eulogy for my grandmother

Kashmiri memories

Looking Overseas and Beyond