Meet the Robinsons

Today I bought the movie, Meet The Robinsons, at Best Buy for $14.99 plus tax and in the evening the Moses family-minus Michelle and Patricia since they went to a Southern Living House Party- watched the whole movie. I really like the Disney movie since it is funny, touchy, imaginative, great graphics and overall a good plot. I first watched movie on American Airlines flight to Seattle from Dallas. It reminded that I was fortunate to know my parents, see their love for me and live with them. My kids are fortunate to know their parents (Michelle and myself) who dearly love them (even if they spill water on our laptop - see Michelle's blog entry). Orphans or foster care kids have a harsh life and we should show Christ's love to them. Parents, please "Meet the Robinsons" by renting this movie. I recommend it. I also like the song on the YouTube video since it talks about kids! (Don't play it if you are planning to see the movie).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Eulogy for my grandmother

Kashmiri memories

Looking Overseas and Beyond