Okay, Okay,...

40.43393% - Major Geek i am a major geek
Okay, Okay, I have not been blogging everyday. The point is that I don't have time. I had to go to a funeral couple weeks ago, then drove to Canton, Michigan and East Lansing, Michigan, stayed there a week and then drove back to New Market, Maryland and last weekend we, as in my family and I, went to Greenwood Hills, Pennsylvania for a church conference. The conference was great!
As you can see, I had a good reason.

Yesterday, Michelle my wife said she took a Geek Test. She said she scored less than five percentage and today I took the Geek Test. The results showed that I am a Major Geek!!!

Oh well, atleast my cool (she is not geeky) wife loves me :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Eulogy for my grandmother

Kashmiri memories

Looking Overseas and Beyond