I didn't mean to but I did...

After years of ridiculing folks who play Dance,Dance Revolution (DDR), today I finally bought the game and the gamepad for my PS2. I figured it is a good way of staying home and trying to workout. No, No, I didn't buy it to be a DDR expert but rather use it as an excuse to work out. In my hectic schedule, I don't have time to go to the gym or even have time to run. I believe the game should be a good investment for my heart.

In other news, I was supposed to go "paint balling" today however last night I had a bad coughing attack and I didn't think I would be ready for a good shoot up session. It's too bad since I was looking forward it. Well that's all for now.

Comments

Michelle said…
I never understood how people could get addicted to such a game/play thing...until today.

Popular posts from this blog

A Eulogy for my grandmother

Kashmiri memories

Looking Overseas and Beyond