I dig "UDig"

It's be over a week since I did my last blog entry. The truth is that I have busy at work and family and I have not had any time to write a new blog entry until now. The only interesting thing that happened this week was that my son Seth Josiah Moses turned two years or 730 days. To celebrate this day, I took him and the rest of the family to Mikayo, a Hibachi grill restaurant. The Hibachi grill is where a cook cooks in front of the customers while entertaining them. It is a neat experience. My son had a look of "shock and awe" with the flames and smoke and the cook grilling our chickens, shrimp, steak, rice and vegetables. We all enjoyed the restaurant but not as much as going to Baskin Robbins for dessert. I believe he and his family enjoyed the family birthday outing. His formal birthday party is on June 2nd, 2007.

On other fronts, I am getting fascinated by Geospatial Information System(GIS) . Yesterday and today I spent a few hours reading up on GIS and downloading UDig OGC compliant GIS client. It's pretty awesome. I am getting addicted to Crossword puzzles. They are great and challenging.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Eulogy for my grandmother

Kashmiri memories

Looking Overseas and Beyond