Canon D and Patricia Grace


On February 6th, 2007 at 1:49am, the Good Lord blessed us with our third child Patricia Grace Moses. When she was born, she was 7lb 5oz in weight and 20.5 inches. Time flies by so fast since I still remember holding my first child Tabitha Moses in my arms. Patricia looks alot like Tabitha and I am looking forward to raising her.

Since time flies by fast, it won't be long before Tabitha and Patricia are walking down the isle in their white and expensive gowns. As they are walking, my wife Michelle and I will hear the traditional Johann Pachelbel's Canon D.

Mozart's Rendition
Here is it:



Performance on Harp
While I was researching other version of the song, here is someone performing this song on a harp.



Performance on a flute.



Performance on Saxophones
Amateurs performing on couple of saxophones. As the description on the video said, the instruments need to be tuned. The people remind me like the crew from Napolean Bonaparte.



Performance on Drums
Reuben Grigrich's performance on the drums.



Before I close with this video, I would like to state that Tabitha and Patricia may pick the traditional Canon D rendition for their wedding or something different like Canon D being played on a saxophone, a harp, drums or a electric guitar. The point is that the human mind is creative enough to take something beautiful like Canon D and add their own twist to it. I hope you enjoyed this blog entry.

Performance on an Electric Guitar

Comments

Rachel said…
Congrats! She looks great!
Congrats Enoch and Michelle!

Also, I am blown away at the guitar rendition of Pachabel...amazingly creative and even beautiful. made me smile. Take care.

Popular posts from this blog

A Eulogy for my grandmother

Kashmiri memories

Looking Overseas and Beyond