Who is David Wong?

Who is David Wong? I worked with David Wong at Grants.gov where he and I worked on XML Forms using XFDL. He was a pretty good developer. Anyway I also periodically read David Wong's website. This David Wong is not a J2EE guru but rather an american foreign exchange student who is studying in Western China. I have been following his blog at http://www.davidwong.com for three years. I call it an ideal blog where he talks about his adventures in Urumqi, China and basically gives you an update about his life on the other side of the planet. It is not a blog about technology, nor a blog about raising kids, nor a blog about sports but it is someone's journal about their life in a distant country. Therefore if anyone of you is in another country and you keep an English blog then please write about it in the comments section. Thanks!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Eulogy for my grandmother

Kashmiri memories

Looking Overseas and Beyond