24 and more...


Today I watched the first four hours of 24 - Season Five. It was quite good and I have say that my wife and I are hooked on this show.

As far as other things go, my wife and I took our kids to their pediatrician since both of them have a cough, a cold and a fever. Thankfully it is nothing more than a bronchitis.

While today has been a busy day, when I did find time, I researched the following search engines Apache Solr and Red Piranha and they showed alot of promise however I am still a sketic on alpha and beta release products.

And finally, the verse for the day is, "And he said unto them, That the Son of man is Lord also of the sabbath." - Luke 6:5 (kjv). The Lord is constant every day, every hour, every minute and every second. He is truly the constant of my wife's and my life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Eulogy for my grandmother

Kashmiri memories

Looking Overseas and Beyond