Looking Overseas and Beyond

Rather than go to the Lord's Supper, today I stayed home today since my daughter Tabitha has been sick with a cough and a high fever. I realized that with four small kids that I don't have time to socialize with my friends nor do activities with my wife. With four kids, my life revolves around work, commuting (4-5 hours a day) and spending time with my family. It's been good to get a break during the Christmas and just relax. We are planning to go South Carolina for a church conference next week.

As far as work is concerned, I am open to job close by my house. If that doesn't pan, I am considering getting a job at the UN and work in Europe (Austria, Italy, Spain, Netherlands, UK and others) or South America (Mexico, Brazil) for a few years and expose my family to the international life. I was blessed when I was kid to have seen different cultures and lifestyles and those experiences have helped me in my life. According to some of my co-workers, FAA has to take you back in once you decide to return to the US. I am checking on it. That's all for now.

Comments

Michelle said…
I think people are going to laugh and wonder how our kids can possibly escape being exposed to other cultures coming from the family that they do come from. As for myself, I would love to see the world!

Popular posts from this blog

A Eulogy for my grandmother

Kashmiri memories