Its in a month and half...


Well you may know that it has been a while since I wrote my blog entry. What can I say. I have been swamped at work and at home. Time doesn't stop until I write a blog entry. Instead time marches on to the beat of tic, toc, tic, toc.

As time continues to march on, I am close to wrapping up my fantasy baseball season where I am back into playoff contention and I am getting ready for the fantasy football season. The fantasy baseball game requires day to day following but it is an easier game since it is person-to-person (pitcher vs batter) matchup game. Football on the other hand is a true team sport. Team matchups help but it is still "crapshoot". However since games only take once a week, I spend more time researching match ups, injury reports and speculate on next week's games.

In closing, I would like to leave you with this NFL.com TV ad. It is so true about the "armchair GM". It's all about the championship.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Eulogy for my grandmother

Kashmiri memories

Looking Overseas and Beyond