Okay, Okay...

Okay, Okay, Carol, here is my blog entry in couple of months. Usually I don't have time or I don't have anything insightful to say. I could rant about the american economic (as I type this, gas prices are up by a .1 cents or a gallon of milk has jumped up twenty cents) or the american political situation (guys, please pick your vice president candidates) but then again there are better things to talk about. Here are some of the them:
  • God has blessed us with another child! That is four kids and two crazy parents. I need to start looking for a bigger van.
  • I am learning new things at work. I not doing any Services Oriented Architecture (SOA) implementation but I am addressing pure Information Technology (IT) architecture. As I write this, I know what I wrote about ("As - Is" Architecture), I know what I need to write about ("To Be" Architecture) and I know what I am about to write about (Transition from "As-Is" Architecture to "To Be" Architecture). If you notice, I never actually do the writing because architects don't implement but they merely communicate their ideas to the engineers. Is something wrong with the picture? You tell me...it's IT
  • I bought a MacBook Pro. I simply love it!
  • I enjoy Facebook. Facebook has been great since I have been able to get intouch with folks from elementary, middle, and high schools, college, work and family. It's great!
  • I spoke on Psalms 23. Eventhough Psalms 23 is a simple and comforting, it has patterns on how Christians should grow and mature.
  • We went to Ocean City, Maryland. My family and I had a blast on the beaches of Ocean City. We stayed in Holiday Inn Oceanfront
I have also been enjoying Bollywood music. I know. I know. You say Bollywood music but hey they are pretty good. I am have been impressed with a Swedish Indian band called Bombay Vikings

Comments

MPH said…
Thanks for the update!
Fab said…
I love the music.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOgALTFzFbQ

Popular posts from this blog

A Eulogy for my grandmother

Kashmiri memories

Looking Overseas and Beyond